Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Lets Read a Good Book........ Coconut Layer Cake Murder ( Hannah Swensen #25) by Joanne Fluke

       Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke 

  Coconut Layer Cake Murder ( Hannah Swensen #25)   by   Joanne Fluke

 I enjoyed this book, it seemed to be more inline with how the series began. What I didn't enjoy was the references to things that had happened in the past books that were not explained. Does this author think that at one book a year we are suppose to remember every detail. I read around a 100 books a year and unless I'm reading all your series back to back I'm not going to remember a line you throw out like, when Norman hid under someone's bed. Maybe a little less recipes and a little more details would help the reader. My other question is just how much coffee can one person drink? These people must drink 20 cups a day. It felt like when the writer needed to fill a space the characters just drank coffee and ate a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment