Saturday, December 5, 2020

Let's Read a Good Book..... The Restoration of Celia Fairchild by Marie Bostwick

 The Restoration of Celia Fairchild: A Novel

 The Restoration of Celia Fairchild  by Marie Bostwick  was one of the best books I have read in a while.
First,  I loved the characters from the very first page and would love to have a besty  like Celia and her bff Calvin.  Second, it was set in Charleston, which I love, and I enjoyed the memories of walking down Kings Street and eating at Poogan's Porch.  The characters feel like normal, every day people,  with lives full of ups and downs, the way they all come together and become friend and family will leave you feeling good with a big smile on your face and a happy heart.   This is a book you NEED to read!

 Thank you to #NetGalley  for allowing me to read and review this ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment