Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Let's Read a Good Book ....... Family Reunion by Nancy Thayer

 

 Family Reunion

Family Reunion

First , I love  Nancy Thayer’s books and have read many.  This one I enjoyed immensely.

Second, I have never and will never understand selfish, narcissist people who are never satisfied with what they have and always want more…..they must live very miserable lives…….and yes this book has one. ( I’m still trying to figure out why these adult kids think that their mother owes  them any of the money from the sale of her property.)    This book also has a beautiful relationship between a grandmother and granddaughter that I wish I could go back in time and have with my grandmother.   This is a sweet family story, minus the selfish kids,  and a man having an affair on the same island as his daughter and mother-in-law live ,  is that stupidity or wanting to get caught but   you will not want to put this book down.

This is a must read.  Thank you #Netgalley #ARC .   Due to be released May 4, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment