Sunday, April 18, 2021

Let's Read A Good Book...... (NOT) Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr

 

 52433653. sx318 sy475

Sunrise on Half Moon Bay

by

 


I have loved reading Robyn Carr for years but this book not so much. I do not enjoy reading about people being used and taken advantage of and by page three this book was clearly about big, smart rich sister using younger, vulnerable sister. I was turned off immediately. Then the book goes in a totally different direction as though the first chapter and the rest of the book was written by different people and who ever wrote it clearly did not read that first chapter. I found the only characters I liked was the private detective, the grocer and Ross, all minor characters, the main characters were just not appealing and not well developed. I hope this isn't a series because none of these people felt like friends and I really don't want to meet up with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment