Monday, July 27, 2020

Let's Read a Good Book.......Christmas Cupcake Murder(Hannah Swensen, #26) by Joanne Fluke

Christmas Cupcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #26)


The Christmas Cupcake Murder is (Hannah Swensen, #26) and I have read 25 of them.   Since Hannah has been married and done wrong, I was ready to see where that would take her ( hopefully into Norman’s arms) but instead this books takes us back to the early years.   If you are a Hallmark Christmas Movie fan then this is the book for you. It has a holiday spirit, wonderful recipes, interesting characters, and a really good mystery. The plot is light and sweet and unlike the others in the series there is no murder.   This Christmas time cozy mystery is about a nice guy who has lost his memory and the whole gang pitches in to help him regain it.  As always I enjoyed my time with Hannah and this group of characters, although I did miss Hannah’s little sister who is one of my favorites, and I look forward to the next book in this series.
Thank you  Kensington Books via NetGalley for my copy.
  #ChristmasCupcakeMurder #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment