Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Lets Read agood Book....."Truth and Justice" (Sisterhood #31) by Fern Michaels

Truth and Justice

"Truth and Justice" is (Sisterhood #31) by Fern Michaels and I have read and enjoyed all 31. The Vigilantes  ( the Sisters)    will take on a case for the underdog and  right the wrongs done against them.   I read this books wishing , as always, that the Vigilantes really existed and they were working on the side of good in real life.  They are  modern  day heroes.  In this book the case was  harder to unravel for the sisters and there was less information about the end punishment for the villain or the money distribution than in some of the earlier books.    I also thought we were left hanging about the identity of the  villain.   It was eluded to the fact that she was not the biological child of her "mother" but we were never given any details.  I kept thinking the sisters were going to discover something that would clear that up but it was never mentioned.
 This is one of my favorite series and I love all the characters and enjoy every time I get to catch back up with them.
Thanks to Netgalley and to the publisher for this ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment