Sunday, November 15, 2020

Let's read a good book ..... The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis

The Forever Girl (Wildstone, #6) 

 

The Forever Girl( Wildstone #6) by Jill Shalvis

First, I have read every book in this series and loved them all.   Second, this book can stand alone and you do not have to have read the series to read this book.   Third,  for me this is not a beach read or a light read.   I do not find reading about abused or mistreated children, animal or the elderly light reading.   I had to lay this book down many times and come up for air because of the emotional content of what I was reading.  The writing will suck you in and have you living this book right along with the characters.   And no it was not explicit but the writing is such that you will feel their pain.  You will want to hug these  characters and tell them everything is going to be ok,  and you will wish you could have protected them as children.  About half way through  I was able to relax and enjoy the rest of the book and could not stop reading until it was finished.  Well done Jill Shalvis!!  Thank you NetGalley.   #theforevergirl   #Jillshalvis

No comments:

Post a Comment