Sunday, November 29, 2020

Let's read a good book.....Boone (Eternity Springs: The McBrides of Texas #3) by Emily March

 Boone (Eternity Springs: The McBrides of Texas)

Boone  (Eternity Springs: The McBrides of Texas #3)   by Emily March.  This was my first Emily March book but it will not be my last.  The characters are all lovable and the story will suck you in and grab hold of your heart til the end.  Although this book works fine as a stand alone, I enjoyed it so much I want to read the first two books in the trilogy.  Even though this is a story with much   loss, it is much more a story full of love and hope.   The only negative is I felt the story left us hanging with the grandparents law suit story line.  It is mentioned once then never again.  There is one line about a grandmothers’ presence but since Boone’s mother is also a grandmother there is no clear distinction.  It would have been clearer to the reader if it had at least read “ Bri’s other grandmother” but I do think the reader deserved at least a page to clear up the whole situation or it should not have been thrown in at all.

Thank you NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for allowing me to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment